- BS Degree in Construction Management from Arizona State University
- Commerical Construction Project Manager for 10 Years
- Licensed Residential General Contractor in Arizona for 10 Years
- Certified Professional Inspector, CPI.
- Licensed Home Inspector by the State of Arizona, License #58611
- Affiliate Member – SouthEast Valley Regional Association of Realtors (SEVRAR)
- Member – International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (INACHI)
Troy has been involved with construction and home building his entire life. Growing up Troy worked for his father’s engineering and contracting company. After high school Troy attended ASU where he received a BS degree in Construction Managment. After completing his degree, Troy took his first job in southern California in 1995, just after the 1994 earthquake. Troy worked on multiple housing projects that included, investigating earthquake damage, retrofitting and repairing. Eventually Troy made his way back to Arizona where he started his own contracting and consulting business. In 2012 Troy started Amerigo Property Inspections and was hired by a national real estate holding company to inspect commercial properties throughout the United States. In 2014 Troy became a licensed home inspector and transitioned to inspecting homes full time.